MYLE was established to offer the 1 billion smokers around the world a true, permanent alternative to combustible cigarettes. Our research has shown numerous adults are looking for this alternative and many have already found it in MYLE. Our goal is to continue introducing our products to adult smokers and abolish combustible cigarettes. An essential part of our company’s mission is to stop the illegal sale of our products to youth. To achieve this, MYLE:
- Has established an internal compliance program to monitor retail staff’s compliance with applicable minimum age laws.
- Employs ID and age verification procedures to ensure our customers are of legal age.
- Is committed to tackling the persistent problem of underage usage of certain products. MYLE is taking many steps to ensure this and is continuously working on new means to address the matter more efficiently. Our team gladly welcomes lawmakers, regulators and advocacy groups who may oppose our products to converse with us.
- Is committed to working with local communities to educate consumers regarding the use of the MYLE products and combat use by underage youth.
- Is committed to responsibly educating consumers regarding the use of products such as MYLE products as alternatives to cigarettes.
- Is committed to working with educators to ensure that youth are provided with necessary education to make informed decisions regarding our products and the effect of nicotine on our youth.
- Is committed to working with law enforcement to help educate local communities regarding steps they may take to combat the proliferation of fictitious identification cards by our youth.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any knowledge of possible illegal sales of our products. We will cooperate with law enforcement to investigate such incidents and discover better methods to prevent them.
MYLE’s executive team and board of directors offer their full commitment and highest priority to this effort.